Monday 21 March 2011

The Torres Family - Fernando's Birthday Day Out



Here is the Torres clan, Fernando, Olalla and little Nora and Leo in the backseats with thier Nanny I'm guessing. They were pictured leaving Stamford Bridge after Fernando's team won 2-0 against Manchester City...it also happened to be his birthday, 27 years young :) and still a hottie ;).

This family makes my heart melt, they are so beautiful and not your typical footballing family, e.g The Rooneys or Gerrards. So relaxed and normal and thats why I love them :D

You rock Torres family.








2 comments:

  1. I love Fernando! He's my fav player. Although I hat Chelsea, but I'll always have a soft spot for him :D I've never seen pictures of little Leo Torres. Nora is so adorable! The Torres Family really do make a cute family :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew!I Love it =]
    Where's Leo?I Just see Nora
    Nando so Handsome in there
    and Olalla so Beautiful =]
    I just wanna say "I LOVE YOU NANDO"
    hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete