Wednesday 20 October 2010

Wanye Rooney - Who's Saying What

Jose Mourinho (Real Madrid)

“He will stay…He belongs to Man United, he belongs to Old Trafford, he belongs to many united fans. I believe he is going to stay…but if the end of the day Man United decide they want him to leave give me a call….Everybody would be interested but I wish because I like him, I like Sir Alex, I like Man United I believe the best thing for him is to stay there for life”

Mancini (Man City)

"He is a United player. It's not correct to speak about that situation"

Ancelotti (Chelsea)

"I think that I have to answer this question for a lot of time in the future,"

"I want to be clear, I don't like that some coaches speak about my players and I don't want to do the same.

"I have respect for Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson, it is their problem and I don't want to speak about this."

Arsene Wegner (Arsenal)

Rooney is a great player. I am convinced he will stay at Manchester United because it is his club.

"They have the power to keep him. When you give a great player a rest, you have a story. Rooney is Rooney. He will stay where he is."

John Terry (Chelsea)

Wayne's probably the best young player in the world. Any club would love to him."




Wayne, Wayne, Wayne...what went wrong. You had it all, a great family and a great club supporting you. Hopefully you will snap out of whatever has you acting like this and appreciate what you have before its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment