Thursday 8 April 2010

Playing Today

Liverpool vs Benfica


Atletico Madrid vs Valencia


Wolfsburg vs Fulham


So Liverpool who one could say have been performing not so good (shite) lately, really have to step up for this game. Hopefully they give the fans a reason to sing the torres song =] (Which in my opinion is the best damn football song ever) If you disagree please tell me and suggest another and no Rangers Follow Follow does not count.


Atletico Madrid and Valencia, well it seems to me that La Liga is all about Real Madrid and Barce. Thats not to say the other teams dont count, they do, but we all no either Real Madrid or Barce is going to win La Liga. There is little to no hope for any other team to actually come within a fraction of winning it. Disagree then please tell me.

And Wolfsburg vs Fulham, The Germans vs The English =] Well considering the losing streak Fulham has recently being seeing, can they turn it around......I think not. Disagree tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment