Saturday 24 April 2010

Real Madrid vs Zaragoza

Real Madrid won 2-1 tonight against Zaragoza, with two stunning goals from Raul and Kaka. Raul who had missed 10 days and Kaka 45 due to injury, scored the goals both with assists from Cristiano Ronaldo.

Kaka said after the game:



"I finally scored again, which is important for both Real Madrid and myself. I am extremely happy. I had been waiting a long time for a match like this. I dedicate this goal to all those who have helped me."

"The best answer I had for all those who criticized me was my performance on the pitch. I ask that Real Madrid fans not question my injury."





And Raul:

"Playing here is always special for me. I got hurt on a play before I scored, but all that matters is that this team remains competitive and is still in the title hunt."

"We are very pleased with this win. We proved that we know how to suffer. Winning to stay in the title chase was all that mattered."

Raul is thought to have suffered a sprain in his ankle. Lets hope for a speedy recovery so he can continue scoring more fantastic goals like tonights.

Thoughts on the match?









No comments:

Post a Comment