Wednesday 1 December 2010

Sergio Ramos - Press Conference




Sergio, Sergio, Sergio...

I love you, I really do! Your flowing locks, your sexy Spanish pout and yes I do admit your fiery Spanish temper is extremely sexy and turns me on ;). However that being said I was shocked at your behaviour on Monday night at El Clasico, I wasn’t disappointed, just shocked and confused as to why you would react so violently. But its happened, its in the past and we must move on. So now I give you some quotes from Sergio's press conference held earlier today,

“When it is me, everyone exaggerates more. There were other fights in the game with more players involved and no one has said anything. Also, I did not give Messi the boot, I gave him ankle and almost gave more to Lass. Obviously, I'm not proud of what I did and I apologized to my teammates, and Xavi and Puyol, but I insist that other actions were not discussed equally”

“The only aspect that worries me is regarding the many children and that the image we conveyed in the Clasico is not good, so I ask forgiveness from all those kids who saw that image of me.”

“There were some ugly gestures on their part, and it did not feel very good [for us], but each is the master of his actions. Nor should we forget that football takes many turns and who is celebrating today can be mourning on the other side. For my part, the following day I called Puyol and Xavi to apologize and admit that I did not do right by them"

And there you have it, I agree with what Sergio has said and am glad he has apologised to Xavi and Puyol.

:)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment